South Korean male circumcision rate was less than 0.1% in the year 1950. In 2000, 95% of high school boys are circumcised. They were circumcised at around 12 years of age (with local anesthesia). The rest 5% are wondering when (not whether) they should be circumcised. What has transpired? This is the story we would like to share with you. We have interviewed over 5000 males of all ages, and we could get the story right.
Circumcision, South Korean Style
A bizarre story of a modern day tribal circumcision
There already is a web-site dedicated to South Korean circumcision: http://www.circumstitions.com/Korea.html